Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by William Wong <wi...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/04 06:43:38 UTC

Re: Preserving cache name and storage level upon table refresh

Hi @gatorsmile, @cloud-fan and Sean,

Thanks for previous review and suggestions. I updated the test case to
cover storage level, fixed the typo on the migration note and applied some
other enhancements. Sorry that I accidentally reformat the QueryTest.scala
and introduced many unnecessary changes to make the review difficult. It
also have been reverted.

Would you mind to review again and let me know any issues I should continue
to work on ?

Thanks and regards,
William