Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by suedeuno <su...@yahoo.com> on 2008/12/01 18:05:22 UTC

RE: configuration problems, not logging

Actually that section is present in the web.config. Strangely if I remove the
attribute from assembly.info no logging occurs, but if I replace the
attribute back to the assembly.info then logging works. Is there an issue
with log4net and .Net 3.5 framework?

Posted by Jojje <jo...@sandholm.com>.
I had the same problem in Visula Studio 2008 when running a load test.
log4net did not log anything. The issue was solved by adding [assembly:
XmlConfigurator()] to AssemblyInfo.cs as suggested in this thread. Thanks
for saving me a lot of time!

/Jojje