Posted to users@flex.apache.org by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/13 18:07:39 UTC

PlotChart

I need to plot  3-dimensional (or so I think) data. Each point has 3
coordinates, but I need to show it on two dimensional chart. What would a
good start be? Here is a link to what I am talking about:
*http://www.deltaxresearch.com/triangle.htm
<http://www.deltaxresearch.com/triangle.htm>*

Thanks for help

Re: PlotChart

Posted by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com>.
Here is what I did.
private var s2:ArrayCollection = new ArrayCollection( [
{"x": 70, "y": 30, "r":1 },
{"x": 80, "y": 40, "r":1 },
{"x": 90, "y": 50, "r":1 } ]);

<mx:BubbleChart id="myChart"
height="100%"
width="60%"
minRadius="3" maxRadius="3"
showDataTips="true">

All dots  are small and same radius. Good enough for me.

Re: PlotChart

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.

Re: PlotChart

Posted by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com>.