Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Stephane Marquis <ob...@hotmail.com> on 2006/12/12 14:01:34 UTC

Is this possible with any Maven plugins?

Hi everyone,

                As a new Maven\Continuum user (started yesterday), i'm
trying to make the following scenario to repeat everyday:

1. Download a WAR file from a specific server;
2. Deploy the WAR file under Tomcat;
3. Get a copy of the WSDL files that were deployed from the WAR file and
copy them in a specific folder.
4. Run two (2) bat scripts to extract the WSDL files

There's more step like compiling\testing\report etc... but I've already
implemented those. I'm wondering is there any specific plug-in that could
help me for each of those steps (one (1) to four (4))

Thanks! :)

Re: Is this possible with any Maven plugins?

Posted by Edwin Punzalan <ep...@exist.com>.
#1 and #2 is doable with the cargo plugin, I think.

And there's the Ant plugin for simple stuffs when no available plugin is
doing it atm.

Hope that helps.

^_^