Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com> on 2014/08/14 17:20:15 UTC

Logo has ofbiz.org

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/General+Information+Material
refers to a OfBiz logo alternative 3 that has the URL as OfBiz.org
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/7766031/apache-ofbiz-logo-final.png
Is this still valid?
If valid , can I change the description to indicate that the URL is
different from the URLs in Alternatives 1 &2.
If it should no longer be used, can I just delete it or can someone who
has the artwork make a high res version of Alternative 2 .

Ron

--
Ron Wheeler
President