Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Jon Bringhurst <jb...@linkedin.com.INVALID> on 2015/01/29 19:23:26 UTC

LinkedIn Engineering Blog Post - Current and Future

Here's an overview of what LinkedIn plans to concentrate on in the upcoming year.

https://engineering.linkedin.com/kafka/kafka-linkedin-%E2%80%93-current-and-future

-Jon

Re: LinkedIn Engineering Blog Post - Current and Future

Posted by Jeff Holoman <jh...@cloudera.com>.
https://engineering.linkedin.com/kafka/kafka-linkedin-current-and-future

--
Jeff Holoman
Systems Engineer

RE: LinkedIn Engineering Blog Post - Current and Future

Posted by Thunder Stumpges <ts...@ntent.com>.
Yep, thanks guys.

Posted by Aditya Auradkar <aa...@linkedin.com.INVALID>.
This should work.