Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Sylvain Lebresne <sy...@datastax.com> on 2011/07/22 11:43:27 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Cassandra 0.8.2

Cassandra 0.8.1 has been out for a few weeks now and we have had a number of
fixes since then. It feels like a good time to relase 0.8.2. But there is also
the fact that 0.8.1 suffers from the same regression than 0.7.7, that is:

For both those reasons, I propose the following artifacts for release as 0.8.2.

SVN: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cassandra/branches/cassandra-0.8@r1149430
Artifacts: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecassandra-026/org/apache/cassandra/apache-cassandra/0.8.2/
Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecassandra-026/

The artifacts as well as a debian package are also available here:
http://people.apache.org/~slebresne/

The vote will be open for 72 hours (longer if needed).

[1]: http://goo.gl/Zc4kN (CHANGES.txt)
[2]: http://goo.gl/4v4Tq (NEWS.txt)

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Cassandra 0.8.2

Posted by Brandon Williams <dr...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
+1