Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/16 21:56:21 UTC

Publishing Trafodion content

Hi All,

First of all, congratulations on joining the Apache family. I believe this
is a welcome addition.

If you don't mind me interjecting, a static site is good for a controlled
environment regarding information for potential adopters. It needs
contributors with privileges to enhance the information. But a tool like
Confluence offers more. It enables the community to have more interaction
between contributors. Beside potentially being a staging area for the more
static contents. it can be a storage area for logos, diagrams and other
images. It also enables the contributors without privileges to participate
in the creation and enhancement of pages related to e.g. adoption stories,
etc.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*