Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Attila Szegedi <sz...@freemail.hu> on 2002/03/08 14:55:48 UTC

Re: How can I resolve this "IllegalStateException: Response has a lrea dy been committed" problem?

I guess you JSP is failing with an uncaught exception. At that point, Tomcat
would try to send a "500 Internal Server Error" response code, but it can't
since a "200 OK" status code has already been sent (that is, the output
committed) to the client.

--
Attila Szegedi
home: http://www.szegedi.org