Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Topxp lee <fl...@yahoo.com.cn> on 2005/05/31 07:19:21 UTC

IOException when edit file

hi,all
   I download the apache-lenya-1.2.3-bin.exe from
lenya site. And install it in my windows system.
Installation is very easy and successful.

   So I try to start with the default publication,play
with it. I try to add pages,edit pages,add users and
so on.But the same IOException is occur(of cause the
file name is diff in these exception),although the
file exists there.

----------------------------------
Generic Exception
Reason: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
file:\K:\opensource\lenya\apache-lenya-1.2.3\build\lenya\webapp\lenya\pubs\default\content\rcml\content\authoring\index\index_en.xml.rcml
(文件名、目录名或卷标语法不正确。)
Check the log files.

File name: \content\authoring\index\index_en.xml
150万曲MP3疯狂搜,带您闯入音乐殿堂
http://cn.rd.yahoo.com/mail_cn/tag/yisou/music/*http://music.yisou.com/
美女明星应有尽有,搜遍美图、艳图和酷图
http://cn.rd.yahoo.com/mail_cn/tag/yisou/image/*http://image.yisou.com