Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Sérgio Freitas <gi...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/05 22:00:09 UTC

I can not send my own Serializable implementation as parameter through apache xml-rpc communication

Hi there,

I'm trying to send my own serialized object implementations as parameter
through a apache xml-rpc communication (server to client), but it gives me
an exception "premature end of file" when parcing the xml on the client
side. I already have the extensions enabled on both sides so I suppose the
message is not being totally sent to the other side. Notice that if I try
send an empty array of that Serializable implementation, the exception is
not fired up. it is something related with the content length?

Best,
Sergio Freitas.

Re: I can not send my own Serializable implementation as parameter through apache xml-rpc communication

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
Try to create a trace of the communication between client and server
using tcpdump, wireshark, or similar tools in order to get more
information, please!

--
Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men
will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of

John Maynard Keynes (http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Keynes)

https://linuxcounter.net/user/221257.html