Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Julian Thomas <jt...@jt-mj.net> on 2014/11/13 17:13:07 UTC

Presentation - insert audio link issue - OS X Yosemi

If I create a presentation, and then in the body of a slide click - insert - video or sound - sound - and select an mp3 file, it tells me [on my Macbok] that the audio format is unsupported.  A wav file works OK.

On my other machine [also OS X Yosemi] there's no issue.

is this an OO problem or an OS X setup issue?

tnx
 —
jt - jt@jt-mj.net

"Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while."