Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Brandon Peters <br...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/24 00:50:00 UTC

Opensocial 0.8 newIdSpec.getField is not a function

Hello,
I'm writing a gadget and testing it in my container. When I require my
gadget to have opensocial-0.7, it works great, however, when I tell my
gadget to use opensocial-0.8, I get this error:

newIdSpec.getField is not a function in translateIdSpec() called from
newUpdatePersonAppDataRequest()

Any ideas?

Let me know if you need any more information regarding the error. Thanks,
Brandon

--
Brandon Peters

Re: Opensocial 0.8 newIdSpec.getField is not a function

Posted by Chris Chabot <ch...@xs4all.nl>.
I think it's the ability to inline message bundles?

And that we do support btw :)

Posted by Cassie <do...@google.com>.

Posted by Brandon Peters <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Cassie <do...@google.com>.