Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Steve Bosman <st...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/23 16:02:02 UTC

Cannot download struts 1.2.9 binary

Hi,

I want to download struts 1.2.9 from the binaries site:
http://archive.apache.org/dist/struts/binaries/ , but both the zip and
tarball refuse to open for me (I'm on Ubuntu 8.10). Is there somewhere else
I can obtain clean binaries from?
A colleague has managed a partial extract using WinZip, but that gave up
part way through the extract.

thanks

Steve

Re: Cannot download struts 1.2.9 binary

Posted by Steve Bosman <st...@gmail.com>.
> I just checked them both on Kubuntu Jaunty RC and both the tar and the
> zip are intact for me... Maybe you pulled them from a bad mirror or
> there is a firewall giving you troubles?

I've tried a few times now, with no luck, but I'll try again from home in
case it is the work firewall.

--
http://www.stevebosman.co.uk/
"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." -

Re: Cannot download struts 1.2.9 binary

Posted by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com>.
On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 10:14 AM, Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Steve Bosman wrote:
>>
>> I want to download struts 1.2.9 from the binaries site:
>> http://archive.apache.org/dist/struts/binaries/ , but both the zip and
>> tarball refuse to open for me (I'm on Ubuntu 8.10). Is there somewhere
>> else
>> I can obtain clean binaries from?
>
> That's odd; they both work fine for me on Mac and Windows.
>
> Dave

I just checked them both on Kubuntu Jaunty RC and both the tar and the
zip are intact for me... Maybe you pulled them from a bad mirror or
there is a firewall giving you troubles?

-Wes

--
Wes Wannemacher
Author - Struts 2 In Practice