Posted to dev@sentry.apache.org by Kalyan Kumar Kalvagadda <kk...@cloudera.com> on 2018/05/01 12:20:53 UTC

Re: HMS catalogs and Sentry

sasha,

Thanks for the explanation. Will look closer into the discussion in Jira.

*Thanks,Kalyan Kumar Kalvagadda* | Software Engineer
t. (469) 279- <0000000000>5732
cloudera.com <https://www.cloudera.com>

[image: Cloudera] <https://www.cloudera.com/>

[image: Cloudera on Twitter] <https://twitter.com/cloudera> [image: