Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by "Alan M. Carroll" <am...@network-geographics.com> on 2014/08/26 02:45:53 UTC

5.1 release - TS-3022

We are currently blocked by one bug, TS-3022, which involves a double free for the OCSP support. I've spent a couple of day looking at the code and trying to replicate the problem but have not made any progress. I've checked with another major user who has enabled this and they have not seen this effect. At this point I would like to move this out to 5.2.0 unless anyone can provide me with a way to replicate the problem, or at least can report they have also seen it.