Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Lars Geldner <ge...@gmx.net> on 2009/07/08 17:55:25 UTC

problem with tables and fckeditor

Dear Lenya users,

we included the fckeditor module according to the instructions given at the Lenya homepage (Lenya 2.0.2, fckeditor 2.4.3).

If I add a simple table to my page using the WYSIWYG modus of fckeditor and click "Save" Lenya says:

 * error: attribute "border" not allowed at this point; ignored
 * error: attribute "cellpadding" not allowed at this point; ignored
 * error: attribute "cellspacing" not allowed at this point; ignored
 * error: attribute "width" not allowed at this point; ignored
 * error: unknown element "tbody" from namespace "http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
 * error: unfinished element
 * error: element "br" from namespace "http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" not allowed in this context
 * error: element "br" from namespace "http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" not allowed in this context

It seems to be the same problem like this one of year 2006:
http://www.mail-archive.com/user@lenya.apache.org/msg04273.html

Do I really have to write my own XSLT stylesheets that are removing the "invalid" elements/attributes? Or is there a smarter solution available in the meanwhile?

Thanks in advance + regards,

Lars

Re: problem with tables and fckeditor

Posted by Richard Frovarp <rf...@apache.org>.
Lars Geldner wrote:

>> at
>>
>>> the Lenya homepage (Lenya 2.0.2, fckeditor 2.4.3).

>> fckeditor
>>
>>> and click "Save" Lenya says:

>>> "http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"

>> not
>>
>>> allowed in this context

>> not
>>
>>> allowed in this context

>> the
>>
>>> "invalid" elements/attributes? Or is there a smarter solution available
>>>
>> in
>>
>>> the meanwhile?

>>> There already is an xslt that does the cleaning, it just is missing some
>>> of the items. I think I copied what Doug provided in another message.
>>> Tonight I will look over the changes I made and post them to the list. I
>>> will also look them over and perhaps update the master clean-xhtml.xsl
>>> file. I should also go through and test FCK with its latest release, but
>>> that won't happen until next week.
>>>
>>> Richard
>>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> where can I find the existing clean-xhtml.xsl stylesheet?
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Lars
>>

> Ok, it is here: lenya\modules\xhtml\xslt
>
> So I have to edit this file to remove the invalid elements/attributes? Or is there existing code available?
>
> Lars

Sorry about that, I became otherwise occupied last night. Attached is
the version of clean-xhtml.xsl I was using. You are going to have to
change the schema as Norbert suggested as well. I changed my to comment
out the default include for basic and removed the comment ffor the
transitional choice.

Re: problem with tables and fckeditor

Posted by Lars Geldner <ge...@gmx.net>.

Posted by Lars Geldner <ge...@gmx.net>.

Posted by Richard Frovarp <rf...@apache.org>.

Re: workflow modification in default publication

Posted by Rudolf Korhummel <ru...@korhummel.de>.
Hi all,

workflow.xml committed.
You can test it with user alice because she has edit and review roles.
User lenya can't publish because she has not the role review.

Rudolf

Posted by Richard Frovarp <rf...@apache.org>.

Posted by Rudolf Korhummel <ru...@korhummel.de>.
Hi Richard,

Posted by Richard Frovarp <rf...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Rudolf Korhummel schrieb:
> Hi Vik,
>
> from MPOV i see only pros and no cons if we put it on all publications,

+1, the defaultfiredocs pub will probably be the replacement of the
default pub in the 2.1 branch.

> but maybe I lose sight of sth.,
> So if nobody objects I would commit  it  on wednesday evening.

+1

-- Andreas

> Rudolf
>
> Am 13.07.2009 um 11:48 schrieb Vik Tara:
>

>>> Schould we add it to the default publication
>>
>> There was some talk at the user meeting about replacing the default
>> publication with the firedocs publication - would it be better to put
>> the change there (or maybe in both?)
>>
>> Vik
>>
>> Rainer Scho"pf wrote:

>>> I second this.
>>>
>>> Rainer

Andreas Hartmann, CTO
BeCompany GmbH
http://www.becompany.ch
Tel.: +41 (0) 43 818 57 01

Re: workflow modification in default publication

Posted by Rudolf Korhummel <ru...@korhummel.de>.
Hi Vik,

Posted by Vik Tara <vi...@propco.co.uk>.

Posted by Rainer Schöpf <ra...@proteosys.com>.

Posted by Rudolf Korhummel <ru...@korhummel.de>.
Hi all,

In our company we use a different workflow.
A person who has the roles edit and review can publish documents
directly without submitting them,
so only one step is needed. Our users like it very much.
Schould we add it to the default publication ?

WDYT

Rudolf

Re: Re: problem with tables and fckeditor

Posted by no...@kern.ag.
Hi Lars,

i think, when you switch the schema in the file

  modules/xhtml/resources/schemas/xhtml/xhtml.rng

from:

<include
href="fallback://lenya/modules/xhtml/resources/schemas/xhtml/xhtml-basic.rng">

to:
<!--<include
href="fallback://lenya/modules/xhtml/resources/schemas/xhtml/xhtml-basic.rng">-->
<include
href="fallback://lenya/modules/xhtml/resources/schemas/xhtml/xhtml.rng">

it will work

Norbert

Re: problem with tables and fckeditor

Posted by Lars Geldner <ge...@gmx.net>.
> Hi Lars,
>
> which schema do you use?
>
> File: modules/xhtml/resources/schemas/xhtml/xhtml.rng
>

> Norbert

Ok, now I've understand your hint.

See http://markmail.org/message/azpfnlxla635xmug

Posted by Lars Geldner <ge...@gmx.net>.
> Hi Lars,
>
> which schema do you use?
>
> File: modules/xhtml/resources/schemas/xhtml/xhtml.rng
>

> Norbert

Hi Norbert,

I'm not able to answer to your question. What the file xhtml.rng means?