Posted to dev@stdcxx.apache.org by Anton Pevtsov <an...@moscow.vdiweb.com> on 2005/12/23 16:35:22 UTC

test for lib.alg.replace

The attached file contains my attempt to update lib.alg.replace test and
port it to new test driver.

This test contains implementations of ToString and EqualityPredicate
classes similar to the implementations which were in the test for the
remove algorithm. So I suppose move them to alg_test.h and reuse in both
tests.

Martin, what do you think about it?

With best wishes,
Anton Pevtsov.

Re: test for lib.alg.replace

Posted by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>.
Anton Pevtsov wrote:
> The attached file contains my attempt to update lib.alg.replace test and
> port it to new test driver.

Thanks! I've committed it with just a few minor changes here:
   http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi?rev=358878&view=rev

Btw., in the future, could you replace the Rogue Wave copyright
notice at the top of each new file with the one used by STDCXX?

> This test contains implementations of ToString and EqualityPredicate
> classes similar to the implementations which were in the test for the
> remove algorithm. So I suppose move them to alg_test.h and reuse in both
> tests.
>
> Martin, what do you think about it?

Moving EqualityPredicate is a good idea. Moving the ToString
helper sounds like a good plan for now, too, at least until
we've implemented the same functionality in rw_snprnintfa().

Martin