Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Mi...@syntegra.com on 2001/03/29 16:55:11 UTC

Newbie help needed with Xerces-C and Schemas

I've downloaded xerces-c_2001-03-28-win32.zip in order to use XML schemas
but don't see how to get it working.  Is this because the code is incomplete
(i.e. still being worked on) or am I missing something?  Any help or
directions to something to read in order to understand would be appreciated.
(I've already searched around the Apache web sites and not found anything
useful but then again I may well have missed something.)

Cheers,
Mike

RE: Newbie help needed with Xerces-C and Schemas

Posted by Alfredo Muñoz <am...@eversystems.com>.
Xerces-C does not support XML Schemas yet (use Xerces-J that has partial
support...)
stay tuned, probably by mid - year Schema support will be available

regards,
Alfredo