Posted to users@jena.apache.org by jerven Bolleman <je...@sib.swiss> on 2021/05/20 19:03:41 UTC

PubChem Re: SPARQL lite?

Hi Steve,

Indeed the NCBI PubChem team is really worried about having a resilient
service, at least that is what I recall of the conversation over sake.
But with the lower cost of hosting a sparql endpoint they may change
their minds.

Also of interest is.
https://jcheminf.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13321-021-00515-1

If you want a pubchem rdf sparql endpoint you should definitely ask them
for it.

Regards,
Jerven

--