Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Gregory Boes <gb...@tripos.com> on 2003/06/12 17:51:00 UTC

Doc/Literal input parms problem

Hey There,

I have a problem I have not seen discussed here, so perhaps it's personal.
I implemented a WS using AXIS (June 11 - nightly build).  I utilized
Java2WSDL to create the WSDL from an interface class.  I then used WSDL2Java
to create both server and client stubs.

Here's the problem, this WS takes two string parms as input.  The first one
gets through fine with every invocation, the second is always empty.  I've
checked the SOAP message being presented to the WS and it looks fine.

Any ideas?

Greg