Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "CRANFORD, CHRIS" <Ch...@setech.com> on 2010/12/03 19:57:28 UTC

IIS7 & AJP13

I have II7 setup with the ISAPI AJP connector and it works just dandy
when using a single worker pointed to a particular tomcat instance.  I
now need to use some rewrite functionality so that the following occurs:

http://mydomain.com/sdm => tomcat SDM instance and runs webapp /myapp
http://mydomain.com/dev => tomcat DEV instance and runs webapp /myapp
http://mydomain.com     => tomcat PRD instance and runs webapp /myapp

So I defined my rewrite.properties file, set the registry settings.

Here is the contexts of my rewrite file:
/sdm=/myapp
/dev=/myapp
/=/myapp

Here is the contents of my uriworkermap.properties
/sdm*=workerSDM
/dev*=workerDEV
/=workerPRD

The problem is I get a 404, file or directory not found error.