Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Henryk Konsek <he...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/24 22:01:38 UTC

[camel-extra] Improved Hibernate component test coverage

Hi,

In rev929 I've added some additional tests to Hibernate component to
make it's test coverage better.

[1] http://camel.apache.org/hibernate.html

--
Henryk Konsek
http://henryk-konsek.blogspot.com

Re: [camel-extra] Improved Hibernate component test coverage

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Should be done now.

Best,
Christian

Posted by Henryk Konsek <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Henryk!

I added the logging.properties file for camel-jgroups.
Everything looks good so far. Do you considering doing a release of Camel
extra 2.10.0? I think we are in a good shape...

I created an issue at Sonatype to get my user account enabled to publish
artifacts. Feel free to "hijack" to ticket [1] or create a new one [2].

[1] https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/OSSRH-4372
[2]
https://docs.sonatype.org/display/Repository/Sonatype+OSS+Maven+Repository+Usage+Guide#SonatypeOSSMavenRepositoryUsageGuide-11.WhatDoPeopleThinkAboutOSSRH

Best,