Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Sajith Kariyawasam <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/06 22:15:47 UTC

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException occurred when creating a keyspcace with replication factor

Hi all,

I tried creating a keyspace with the replication factor 3, using cli
interface ... in Cassandra 1.0.6  (earlier tried in 0.8.2 and failed too)

But I'm getting an exception

"java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No enum const class
org.apache.cassandra.cli.CliClient$AddKeyspaceArgument.REPLICATION_FACTOR"

The command I used was

[default@unknown] create keyspace testkeyspace with replication_factor=3;

What has gone wrong  ?

Many thanks in advance
--
Best Regards
Sajith

Re: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException occurred when creating a keyspcace with replication factor

Posted by aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>.
There is lots of help in the CLI with examples.

help create keyspace;

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Developer