Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Robert Matthews <rm...@nakedobjects.org> on 2014/06/04 19:06:20 UTC

Apologies for absence

Hello All

I'm afraid I cannot make it this weekend due to overwhelming work
commitments and it's accompanying financial squeeze (I know it sounds
funny, but being a director you get to pay everyone else first). I am
hoping to be in a much better position in November for the ApacheCon in
Budapest, so hopefully I'll see you all there.

Have a good get together, and I wait with interest to learn what has
been discussed.

Best Regards
Robert

Re: Apologies for absence

Posted by Jeroen van der Wal <je...@stromboli.it>.
Dear Robert & Nour,

Sorry yo hear you can't make it to Milan. But hopefully we will meet
(again) soon.

Cheers,

Jeroen

Re: Apologies for absence