Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/07 01:42:17 UTC

Moving the github related notification mail to other mailing list

Hi,

As there are lot of traffic from the github in the dev, it's hard for
us to checkout the other mail in the dev@weex.
Can we move the git related notification to another mailing list?

Any thoughts?

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Re: Moving the github related notification mail to other mailing list

Posted by Adam Feng <cx...@gmail.com>.
I have created a test PR[1] and the mail is showed up in commits@ now[2].

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-weex/pull/1623
[2] https://lists.apache.org/list.html?commits@weex.apache.org

Thanks.
Adam Feng
在 2018年10月8日 +0800 PM11:38,Adam Feng <cx...@gmail.com>,写道:

Posted by Adam Feng <cx...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
FYI, you can fill a JIRA[1] to send the github mails to the
notification mailing list.

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/INFRA/issues

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang