Posted to log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org> on 2005/03/30 20:06:57 UTC

Re: How to use ErrorHandler in Log4cxx

ErrorHandler has been removed from log4j and will be removed from
log4cxx
(http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=log4j-dev&m=110174381931663&w=2).  The
design in log4j 1.2 has proved not to be adequate to the requirements.
If you need to have that type of functionality in log4j or log4cxx at
the present the recommend approach is to define a custom appender.