Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by jayachandra <ja...@gmail.com> on 2004/12/15 10:49:52 UTC

How to run

Hi all,
I've with me 2 seperate implementation files (lets say oneImpl.class &
twoImpl.class) files corresponding to two wsdl ports. I wish to create
a wsdl which has a single service element (say OneTwoService) in it
but which hosts both the ports corresponding to the earlier mentioned
2 implementation classes. Can this be done somehow by Java2WSDL of
axis? If its not possible to do it all in one step, can we
incrementally add into the wsdl extra ports?
Ias, I believe you can throw some help on this.

Thanks in advance,
Jayachandra

Re: How to run

Posted by jayachandra <ja...@gmail.com>.
I've figured out a way. This issue can be ignored.
I achieved this in a two step process. In the first step I generated
the wsdl for one impl file with -S <service element> option. In the
second step I used -I <first step resultant wsdl> -S <same service
element as in first step> options to get a final desired kind of wsdl.

Thanks
Jayachandra

--
-- Jaya