Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Madhukar Thota <ma...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/10 21:54:22 UTC

remote zookeeper cluster with Nifi

We have a dedicated zookeeper cluster which we would like to use with Nifi
for state management. Is it possible to configure remote zookeeper cluster
instead of embedded zookeepr?

Re: remote zookeeper cluster with Nifi

Posted by Aldrin Piri <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Madhukar,

It is possible.  You will need to configure the cluster-provider in
conf/state-management.xml to reflect the configuration for your standalone
ZK cluster on each of the instances.