Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by jmorra <jo...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/03 23:06:38 UTC

Re: Missing images when many images are displayed

Thanks for the help with this question, I was able to upgrade to fop 0.95 (as
you suggested).  It too didn't print the images correctly.  However, I was
able to solve my problem by using a for each loop and creating a two column
table.

However, now I'm having another image problem.  I need to formulate the URLs
for these images via the https protocol, however, the images aren't
appearing when I use any hostname other than localhost.

Here's the error message I'm getting

14:03:25,140 ERROR FOP:243 - Error with opening URL
'https://jonmorra:8443/wado?requestType=WADO&studyUID=1&seriesUID=1&objectUID=1.2.826.0.1.3680043.2.1074.64826.5.71.10003791.5':
HTTPS hostname wrong:  should be <jonmorra>

I know that the URL is valid (I can copy and paste it into a browser), but I
don't know what else I can do, short of downloading the image to a temp
directory and then having the xslt point to that temp directory (which is
really really messy, because I'm dealing with a lot of images).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

Posted by jmorra <jo...@gmail.com>.
OK, well I'm going to answer my own post because I figured it out, and for
everyone else out there who has this issue.

The way I solved it was by changing my keystore using the java keytool
command.  When I first created my keystore, I did it with a CN (computer
name) of localhost.  This is why the images were coming across when the
hostname was localhost.  However, if I recreated my keystore with a CN of
the computer name (jonmorra), then it worked with jonmorra (and not with
localhost).

Thanks again for your help with my other post.