Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by burtonator <bu...@relativity.yi.org> on 2000/06/26 20:59:10 UTC

[SPAM] XMLDevCon 2000?

(Sorry for the SPAM(

Anyone here going to be at XMLDevCon Tomorrow?

It would be cool to hang with Apache people.  My employer Zkey.com will
have a booth there so feel free to stop by (or just call me).

I will also be giving a talk about 'The Future of XML' with two other
ZKey people (Nick Desai, Founder and Jeff Gustafson).  I will be talking
about a 'global' XML data repository and how this ties in with the work
I am doing to start Open Privacy (http://www.openprivacy.org).

Also, we are actively hiring Cocoon/Turbine/Jetspeed people so if you
want to work on OSS let us know.

If you want to get in touch just call my cell:  408-910-6145. (because
it is short notice)

Kevin

--
Kevin A Burton (e-mail: burton@apache.org, UIN: 73488596, ZKey: