Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Ian Johnson <Ia...@hhgregg.com> on 2006/05/12 23:13:40 UTC

Losing inputText value onMouseOver and onFocus in IE

I'm trying to use the inputHtml component.

The problem I am having is that when I submit the page the onMouseOver
and/or onFocus event on the text area part (actually in the IFrame
before the text area when looking at the generated code) deletes the
text. The text is still in the component it just does this through
javascript on the page from these events. The name of the function that
is invoked is myFacesKupuReactivateDesignMode(this).

When the component loads this function runs

myFacesKupuSet()

But then the mouse over event clears the textarea
iframe.contentWindow.document.designMode='on';

This doesn't happen (of course) in firefox but in IE.

Unless the recommendation is "official", I'm hesitant to switch to dojo
having already implemented this component (which is in tomahawk).

I'm sure I can do something to fix this

Anything?

Re: Losing inputText value onMouseOver and onFocus in IE

Posted by Catalin Kormos <ca...@yahoo.com>.
Which version of tomahawk are you using? try it out with the latest version, cause this has been resolved as far as i know.

Regards,
Catalin

Ian Johnson <Ia...@hhgregg.com> wrote:     I'm  trying to use the inputHtml component.