Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jonatan Soto <se...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/22 16:58:42 UTC

Multiple invoices for the same id_party_from

Hi,

In order to create multiple invoices for the same 'id_party_from' it's only
allowed if the first/original invoice is copied or saved as template. But If
I try to create it from scratch I've got an integrity error INVOICE ->
PARTY. I really don't understand this error because the relation is supposed
to be many to one and it works when is copied or saved as template as I
said.  Am I missing something here?

TIA

--
-----