Posted to general@james.apache.org by Tetsuya Kitahata <ai...@spa.nifty.com> on 2009/11/18 09:51:26 UTC

Shame of YOU

Most of the things that PRC is doing is utterly showing the bureaucratic phase of Apache software foundation. I really was amazed by that.

PRC is just sweeping  uncomfortable truths under the carpet.

The original motivation of the creation of PRC (See the log @committers) -- utterly changed by the obsolete persons - what about thinking the retirement? 10 years has passed. well done.

I am very ashamed of the fact that I proposed the creation of Public Relations and Communication related PMC.

Just it was getting a helping hand for becoming bureaucratic organization? I am very ashamed of -- original intention of mine was obvious. There was a lack of communications between many projects plus communication with users/outsiders. So, internal, external communication would be needed. -- and Bill (William Jr.) named it as "Public Relations and Communication committee"

And the result was -- revoke me and apachenews from planetapache?   --- shame

Shane, are you listening, huh?

Tetsuya