Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Arina Ielchiieva <ar...@apache.org> on 2018/03/15 17:16:51 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Volodymyr Vysotskyi

 The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Drill has
invited Volodymyr Vysotskyi to become a committer, and we are pleased to
announce that he has accepted.

Volodymyr has been contributing for Drill over a year. He contributed in
different areas, including code generation, json processing, function
implementations.
Also he actively participated in Calcite rebase and showed profound knowledge
in planning area.
Currently he is working on decimal's enhancement in Drill.

Congratulations Volodymyr and thank you for your contributions!

- Arina
(on behalf of the Apache Drill PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Volodymyr Vysotskyi

Posted by Volodymyr Vysotskyi <vo...@apache.org>.
Thank you all for your wishes, I'm very pleased to become a Drill committer!

Kind regards,
Volodymyr Vysotskyi

Posted by Parth Chandra <pa...@apache.org>.

Posted by Kunal Khatua <ku...@apache.org>.