Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Mathieu Jean-Luc <je...@virtualys.com> on 2003/11/30 22:58:55 UTC

Error handling

Hi !

I have a very strange error. I have written a new kind of generator, which
send SAX events to the pipeline as it runs. When an error happens during its
execution, the exception is handled by Cocoon and the error handler
associated with the pipeline is invoked. But instead of having the
<error:notify> tag only and the other <error:..> tags, i have also, after
this tag, all other stuff that the generator has sent to the pipeline before
the error ! Thus the error2html transformation throws an error because
according to it the data are not valid XML. I have not found any error of
this sort in the archive .. Am i the only one ? Anybody has an idea of how
to correct this behavior ?

Regards,
Jean-Luc