Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com> on 2000/05/22 22:21:56 UTC

Re: got a problem with 1.7.4

Post up one of your XML files and we'll have a look-see.

Re: got a problem with 1.7.4

Posted by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>.
On 23/5/00 at 2:34 am, balld@webslingerZ.com (Donald Ball) wrote:

>On Tue, 23 May 2000, Jeremy Quinn wrote:
>
>> On 22/5/00 at 4:21 pm, balld@webslingerZ.com (Donald Ball) wrote:
>>
>> >Post up one of your XML files and we'll have a look-see.
>>
>> Sorry, I did not make this clear, I am using the samples that come with Cocoon.
>
>geez, which ones, and on what platform are you running? 1.7.4 is rock
>solid for me. are you using known stable versions of xerces and/or xalan?

Donald,

Me mash it op, an start again.

Working now, weird!?!

Thanks

Jeremy

      Jeremy Quinn                                             media.demon
                                                           webSpace Design
     <ma...@media.demon.co.uk>       <http://www.media.demon.co.uk>
      <phone:+44.[0].20.7737.6831>          <pa...@sms.genie.co.uk>

Re: got a problem with 1.7.4

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.

Re: got a problem with 1.7.4

Posted by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>.
On 22/5/00 at 4:21 pm, balld@webslingerZ.com (Donald Ball) wrote:

>Post up one of your XML files and we'll have a look-see.

Sorry, I did not make this clear, I am using the samples that come with Cocoon.

JQ