Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Divya Gehlot <di...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/26 03:15:24 UTC

Query hung in Cancelled_Requested state

Hi,
I am using Dril 1.10 and I have query running for days and when I click on
cacel the query through Drill Web UI . It hung in Cancellation_Requested
state .
Is there any way to cancel the query using query id though terminal ?
Appreciate your help !

Thanks,
Divya

Re: Query hung in Cancelled_Requested state

Posted by Arina Yelchiyeva <ar...@gmail.com>.
If query is in cancellation_requested state for days, the only way to kill it to restart the Drillbits.

Kind regards,
Arina

Posted by Khurram Faraaz <kf...@mapr.com>.
Hi Divya,