Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com> on 2021/01/28 12:00:47 UTC

[TCK] EJB 30 Interceptor test in embedded mode

Hi all,

We have currently 3 tests failing on this section where I would get any
help or ideas.

   -
   com.sun.ts.tests.ejb30.lite.interceptor.singleton.lifecycle.annotated.Client
   - Works in Servlet, JSF and others but fails in Standalone. Looks like
      when we deploy a jar file, CDI is not activated and is not picking up
      the @AroundConstruct methods.
      - I created a test to mimic what the TCK does. There are no asserts
      in there so build does not fail because of it. But if someone can have a
      look and give some thoughts, that would be great as I'm a bit
stuck on this
      one
      -
      https://github.com/apache/tomee/commit/e03a4ed5eda1d0d04d3de057788446f4762f4e4f
      -
   - com.sun.ts.tests.ejb30.lite.packaging.war.datasource.global.Client
   - Fails with database not found. Works locally so something to do with
      other tests maybe.
   -
   - com.sun.ts.tests.ejb30.lite.packaging.war.datasource.singleton.Client
   - Same as previous

After that, we should also be 100% compliant.

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro

Re: [TCK] EJB 30 Interceptor test in embedded mode

Posted by "Zowalla, Richard" <ri...@hs-heilbronn.de>.
Hi,

I would like to help, so I was lurking around some time in the related
code (i even found there the @AroundConstruct annotations are
processed, although this is the first time I heard about them :D) but -
as I am too new to the code base - have no idea how to start digging on
this one.

Gruss
Richard