Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Kahlau <mk...@web.de> on 2006/03/10 00:40:17 UTC

Problem with dataScroller images

Hi!

I have a problem with the dataScroller contained in a tab of a tabbed pane.
The images are shown correctly when the page is initially loaded, when I
navigate between the tabs and when I perform an action the causes to display
the same tab again.

But when I leave the tab to a form not contained in the tabbed pane, and
then return to it, only placeholders, and not the images are rendered, until
I force the page to redisplay.

Can you image what might cause this, and how to solve it? (I use the filter
mapping described on the MyFaces Web page.)

Matthias