Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by 杨浩 <ya...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/14 02:52:02 UTC

how to change the order of rowkey_columns

   To speed up the query, we should position the frequent column before
others, such as partition column date should be at the first for every
query would contain it. Then how to change the order of  rowkey_columns, or
in other words,  what decides the order of rowkey_columns?

Re: how to change the order of rowkey_columns

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
I had thought everyone knows that; If not, that means the GUI there is not
enough clear.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Re: Re: how to change the order of rowkey_columns

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
The default sequence is the sequence they were added to dimension list. But
you can adjust the position based on the query patterns: move the filtering
columns ahead of non-filtering columns will let Kylin to narrow down the
scan scope, so gain better query performance.

Posted by Dongpeng Wang <ap...@163.com>.

From: 杨浩
Date: 2017-11-15 09:40
To: user