Posted to users@openaz.apache.org by Sigmund Lee <wu...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/31 02:14:42 UTC

Is OpenAz still alive or not?

Hi all,

Anybody still alive here? lol...

I am looking for a opensource ABAC implementation, look like OpenAz is what
I want. But I noticed this incubating project is inactive right now. My
concerns is, are OpenAz production ready? Can I using it in my company?

Thanks.

Regards.

Re: Is OpenAz still alive or not?

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 31/08/16 � 04:14, Sigmund Lee a �crit :
> Hi all,
>
> Anybody still alive here? lol...
>
> I am looking for a opensource ABAC implementation, look like OpenAz is what
> I want. But I noticed this incubating project is inactive right now. My
> concerns is, are OpenAz production ready? Can I using it in my company?

We just shutdown the project.