Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Irina Arkhipets <ir...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/25 06:54:02 UTC

About my status in the project

Hi All,

I just want to inform the community about the recent changes in my status.
Since the February, 23 I become a committer of the OpenMeetings project and
I’m really happy with this :) .

I would like to say a few words about myself to let the other devs know
more about me and my role in the project. I am a member of the Russian
OpenMeetings team since the September, 2011. Since that time I am a project
manager of the OpenMeetings commercial support service. I’ve also provided
several useful patches and submitted some bugs. Additionally, I worked with
Alexey Fedotov and Maxim Solodovnik in several other projects for a very
long time.

Hope for further productive and interesting work with all of you!

Thank you,
Irina.