Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Filipe David Manana <fd...@apache.org> on 2010/08/02 13:15:54 UTC

Re: Failed replication on design document attachments

Aurélien,

A fix was recently (a few days ago) committed to trunk and branches
1.0.x and 0.11.x that addresses that problem.

Releases 1.0.1 and 0.11.3 are coming out soon. Both contain the fix.

--
Filipe David Manana,
fdmanana@apache.org

Re: Failed replication on design document attachments

Posted by Aurélien Bénel <au...@utt.fr>.
> A fix was recently (a few days ago) committed to trunk and branches 1.0.x and 0.11.x that addresses that problem.

Cool! Thanks a lot :)

Regards,

Aurélien