Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Ian McDonnell <ia...@spinnerscity.com> on 2004/07/21 14:10:07 UTC

Extracting Lucene onto Tomcat

Is the package information and import paths ready to deploy on Tomcat server. I tried extracting lucene on the server, but when i compile files, it just throws numerous no class definition errors and errors relating to the package.

Ian

Re: Extracting Lucene onto Tomcat

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
On Jul 21, 2004, at 8:10 AM, Ian McDonnell wrote:
> Is the package information and import paths ready to deploy on Tomcat
> server. I tried extracting lucene on the server, but when i compile
> files, it just throws numerous no class definition errors and errors
> relating to the package.

Huh?  Lucene certainly deploys just fine in Tomcat web applications (in
a WAR under WEB-INF/lib).  Could you elaborate on what you mean here?

	Erik