Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Linda Coleman <lg...@possibility.com> on 2003/12/08 18:06:35 UTC

[OT] Looking for a Taglib

Hi List,

I have several pages that need to show users a list of available options
in one listbox, an add & remove button & a list box that shows the
options they've already selected. This fairly common in UI's & I've seen
this on a few web pages something like this...

Available States                   Selected States
+------------+                    +--------------+
| Alabama    |                    | Connecticut  |
| Alaska     |   +---------+      | Maine        |
| Arizona    |   |   Add>> |      |              |
| Arkansas   |   +---------+      |              |
| California |                    |              |
| Colorado   |   +---------+      |              |
| Delaware   |   |<<Remove |      |              |
| Florida    |   +---------+      |              |
+------------+                    +--------------+

I've looked on Google, SourceForge & Jakarta for a taglib that
would do something like this, without success.

Obviously the html taglib will help with the buttons & listboxes,
but there's a lot of javascript needed to support this kind of
widget & it would be a lot easier to manage if there was a taglib
that could generate it.

Does anyone know of a taglib that could help with this and/or
another source finding taglibs?

Thanks in advance.
Linda :)

Re: [OT] Looking for a Taglib

Posted by Thomas Cornet <th...@cornet.name>.
I've written such a library two years ago for a project now in production.
Would be happy to send it to you if you're interested... Just one drawback
: all javascript code is written in French (variables and comments).

Thomas