Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by cg...@agirc-arrco.fr on 2003/03/12 11:39:56 UTC

IndexOutOfBoundsException with more than 32 field-descriptor in class-descriptor

Hi,

I'm using  DB2 UDB 7.2 , and I have a table with 43 fields inside.
I defined a class-descriptor with 43 field-descriptor corresponding to this
table.
When I try to  insert or update several objects in my database, I receive
an IndexOutOfBoundsException and
the first of the objects is nevertheless stored.
There's no exception at all when I try to store only one object.
There's no problem either  if I define only 32 field-descriptor in the
class-descriptor and then try to store
several objects.

How can I solve this ?

Thanks.

Re: IndexOutOfBoundsException with more than 32 field-descriptor in class-descriptor

Posted by Armin Waibel <ar...@code-au-lait.de>.
Could you please post your stack trace to get more
information?

regards,
Armin