Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by "STEWARD, Curtis (Jamestown)" <Cu...@trw.com> on 2001/08/02 20:54:20 UTC

mod_dav_svn

I'm new to Subversion and looking at the long-term potential for use in our
Aeronautical division.  I've ran into a problem which may or may not be a
bug.
If there is a more appropriate list to funnel these types of questions just
let
me know.

While building mod_dav_svn the merge response continues to come up with an
invalid
pointer while passing the args.  Eventually these warnings result in a fatal
error
"too few arguments to function".  I'm running on a "Vanilla" Redhat 7.1 box,
recompiled
more than once, checked the mail lists as well as issues with no luck.  I've
also
received the error with or without Berkeley.  Please see attached.  Any
ideas?

 <<mod_dav_svn.bmp>>

Re: mod_dav_svn

Posted by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net>.
Branko =?ISO-8859-2?Q?=C8ibej?= <br...@xbc.nu> writes:

> > If there is a more appropriate list to funnel these types of questions
> > just let
> > me know.
> >
> Please read
>
>    http://subversion.tigris.org/servlets/ReadMsg?msgId=33637&listName=dev
>
> mod_dav isn't working at the moment.

But mod_dav_svn (and libsvn_ra_dav) should be up and running again
within a week or so.  Greg Stein is revitalizing them.

Re: mod_dav_svn

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@xbc.nu>.
STEWARD, Curtis (Jamestown) wrote:

> I'm new to Subversion and looking at the long-term potential for use
> in our
> Aeronautical division.  I've ran into a problem which may or may not
> be a bug.
> If there is a more appropriate list to funnel these types of questions
> just let
> me know.

Please read

   http://subversion.tigris.org/servlets/ReadMsg?msgId=33637&listName=dev

mod_dav isn't working at the moment.

[...]

> Please see attached.  Any ideas?
>
> <<mod_dav_svn.bmp>>

Thank you so much for attaching a 2+meg bitmap instead of a 2k text
file. How very thoughtful of you. Especially considering that if you'd
bothered to at least stuff it in a ZIP, it would only be 45k.

I think we need a size limit for postings to this list. I suggest 50k.
It'll make people think twice about sending screenshots of text in
terminal windows if we bounce them right back again.

    Brane

--
Brane �ibej
    home:   <br...@xbc.nu>             http://www.xbc.nu/brane/