Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Voronoy, Maxim" <M....@telesens.com.ua> on 2001/03/21 17:32:43 UTC

memory troubles with DOMString::transcode

Hi folks!
I use:
	MSDEV VC++ v6.0 sp4. (with DINKUMWARE patches, and even without it)
	Xerces: 1.3 or 1.4 (causes same error)

I put very small sample that causes "Debug assertion failed"
on next text (full progrma see in attachment)
        char * s = service_name.transcode();
        cout << s << endl;
        delete [] s; //there some memory bloks fails
    }
    XMLPlatformUtils::Terminate();
    return 0;

Answer me please to my  mail, because I'm not subscriber of this list.
Thank you in advance.

Sincerely yours!
Max Voronoy.

Re: memory troubles with DOMString::transcode

Posted by Maxim Volkonovsky <ma...@cma.ru>.
Hello Maxim,

VM> Hi folks!
VM> I use:
VM>         MSDEV VC++ v6.0 sp4. (with DINKUMWARE patches, and even without it)
VM>         Xerces: 1.3 or 1.4 (causes same error)

VM> I put very small sample that causes "Debug assertion failed"
VM> on next text (full progrma see in attachment)
[...]

http://xml.apache.org/xerces-c/faq-parse.html - последний вопрос.

Best regards,                           mailto:maxwolf@cma.ru
 Maxim