Posted to users@maven.apache.org by wxlund <wx...@yahoo.com> on 2008/05/22 00:51:08 UTC

Re: mvn site vs mvn package differences caused by cobertura

After a little more exploring I found the root problem for the inconsistency
between mvn site and mvn package.  (Disclaimer:  I've used maven for a few
years but have always leaned on smart Dev Arch guys that know the tool much
better than myself for setting things up correctly).  Anyway,  the culprit
is the cobertura step.  Cobertura reruns the tests but doesn't run them with
the required maven-psteclipse-plugin.  This explains why it throws bogus
errors on not being able to find the bundle activators.

Question:  How can I get Cobertura to use psteclipse (Junit Plug-in Tests)
for running the tests instead of the default junit testing?  For now I
commented it out of the reporting section so that I can at least see the
results of unit testing.  Any help would be appreciated.